The Garry's (2019)
Live Performance on the Outdoor stage at Little Manitou Art Gallery
We have performers on stage most weekends throughout the summer.
We are always excited to present Saskatchewan musicians. Performances vary. Musicians may set up for afternoon busking; sometimes we ask “entry by donation” at the gate, and occasionally performances require “entrance by admission”.
(Soon we will offer advance ticket sales online for special events.)
At Little Manitou Art Gallery we are proud to support professional and emerging performers. We strive to find a balance between fairly compensating artists for their talents, operating a sustainable business, and welcoming as many people into the audience as possible.
Annually Scheduled Events
- May long weekend
- music, artwork & collaboration
Annual Art Affair
- July 2nd
- our anniversary reception, featuring pop-up displays by visual artists, musicians busking, and cash bar at an evening performance
Spirit of Manitou Studio Trail
- 1st weekend of July
- for over a decade artists in the region surrounding Manitou Beach have offered a self-guided driving tour. Little Manitou Art Gallery is proud to participate on the trail.
- featuring pop-up displays by several Saskatchewan artists
- Sunday of the August Long Weekend
- WOW – Wonder Of Words
- featuring the literary arts
- Live performances by authors, poets, and song writers, pop-up displays by literary artists
Manitou Music Fest
- Sunday of the September Long Weekend
- the highlight of our season, this event is sponsored by SaskFestivals and features over 10 bands on stage live from 1pm to midnight
- last weekend of Sept
- drop-in art activities for everyone’s participation. Try something new, meet experienced artists